A Catholic school in the Superior Diocese is expanding its educational program to include seventh grade.
Holy Rosary Catholic School, Medford, was established in 1889. According to principal Tim Havican, the school will add a seventh grade Sept. 2, 2014, which coincides with the school’s 125th anniversary.
“This addition will honor all of the hard work and dedication that has endured over the last century and a quarter,” Havican wrote in the Nov. 17 parish bulletin.
Fr. Gerard Willger is pastor of Holy Rosary Parish and Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Whittlesey.